OLÉ FOOTBALL ACADEMY 2020/21 SUMMER PROGRAMME
Despite some testing circumstances, we’ve managed to make it out onto the pitch this Winter, and another season of football is coming to a close. We’re now looking forward to our 2020/2021 Summer Programme.
REGISTRATIONS TO TRIAL ARE NOW OPEN!
We welcome all of our current academy players, and any new players from across the Wellington region, to come and join us at trials!
To trial, you must register via ClubHub. You can do this HERE
If you are already registered with ClubHub:
- Select the “Tasks” icon in the banner
- Select “Purchases or Booking”
- Tick the “Yes, please” box for “Olé Football Academy – Summer Programme 2020 Registration”
For those not yet registered with ClubHub: Select “Register Player” and it should direct you from there!
Trials will be held on Tuesday 13 October at Olé Football Academy in Porirua. Trial times are as follows:
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Players born 2008 and 2009
- 5.45pm – 6.45pm: Players born 2006 and 2007
Trials for players born 2005 are by invitation only, or as agreed upon through direct discussion with Olé Football Academy coaching staff. Contact Blake Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
For players born 2010, 2011 and 2012, please visit THIS LINK to read more and register for the Western Suburbs x Olé Football Academy Summer Skills Centre.
If your player is unavailable for the trial date for any reason, please go ahead and register them to trial anyway, and follow up with an email to Simone: email@example.com to advise further regarding unavailability.
SUMMER PROGRAMME 2020/2021 – KEY DATES:
- Trials: Tuesday 13 October
- Players selected and notified: By Friday 16 October
- Summer Programme begins: Monday 19 October
- Labour Day: Monday 26 October (no training)
- Christmas break begins: Sunday 20 December
- Summer Programme recommences: Tuesday 26 January
- Summer Programme concludes: Sunday 21 February
- 2021 Winter Programme trials: Week of 22 February
- 2021 Winter Programme begins: Monday 1 March
2020/2021 SUMMER PROGRAMME STRUCTURE:
This is a projection of the training groups, training schedule and costs. Please note that these are subject to change.
- 3x training sessions per week (with additional weekend games or training sessions scheduled where possible)
- Training schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 5:50-7.10PM
- Cost: $1250.00 – $1400.00
Young Olé 1
- 2-3x training sessions per week (optional)
- Training schedule: Monday 4:30-5:45PM and Wednesday & Friday 5:50-7.10PM
- Cost: $900 – $1250.00
We have a “No Barriers to Entry” policy. If cost may be a concern, please get in touch about support with fees and scholarship opportunities.
If you have any questions relating to the 2020/2021 Summer Programme or trials, please contact Simone Sippola: firstname.lastname@example.org