Olé Football Academy and Western Suburbs – 2020 Winter Programme
Partner Club: Western Suburbs Football Club
As we move into the Winter club football season, Olé Football Academy continues its strong partnership with Western Suburbs Football Club.
The Winter Programme commences on Monday 2 March and runs for the duration of the club season, concluding Saturday 22 August, with breaks during the school holidays.
Depending on age, players will train between 2-4 times per week with Olé FA and play competitively with their respective Western Suburbs FC teams on weekends.
WINTER PROGRAMME TRIALS
Olé FA will be holding trials for all those interested in being part of the 2020 Winter Programme and Western Suburbs FC club season.
Trials will be held at Olé FA, at no cost. Player selections and notifications will be made shortly after trials, ready for the programme to commence Monday 2 March.
REGISTER TO TRIAL:
You must register to trial for the Winter Programme via ClubHub HERE
If you are already registered with ClubHub: Login, select “Tasks” in the drop down menu, select “Purchases or Booking” and finally, tick “Olé Football Academy – Winter Programme 2020”
For those not yet registered with ClubHub: Select “Register Player” and it should direct you from there!
REGISTER WITH WESTERN SUBURBS FC:
Being part of the Winter Programme will require you to register and pay to be a Western Suburbs FC player. You can do this HERE
TRIAL DATES AND TIMES:
Monday 24 February
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Players born 2011
- 5.45pm – 6.45pm: Players born 2010
Tuesday 25 February
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm: Players born 2009
- 5.45pm – 6.45pm: Players born 2008, 2007
- 6.45 – 8.00pm: Players born 2006, 2005
WINTER PROGRAMME STRUCTURE:
Below is a projection of training groups and teams, including the training schedule and costs. Allocation of players is assessed on an individual basis, and may differ. Times and costs are subject to change.
- U14/15 Western Suburbs team (players born 2005, 2006)
- Sessions: 3x training per week +1x weekend game
- Training schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5.50-7.10pm
- Cost: $1300.00 – $1600.00
Young Olé 1
- U12 and U13 Western Suburbs teams (players born 2007, 2008)
- Sessions: 3x training per week + 1x weekend game
- Training schedule: Monday and Wednesday 4.30-5.45pm & Friday 5:50-7.10pm
- Cost: $1200.00 – $1400.00
Young Olé 2
- U10, U11 and U12 Western Suburbs teams (players born 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Sessions: 2x training per week + 1x weekend game
- Training schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 4.30-5.45pm
- Cost: $1000.00
Young Olé 3
- U10 Western Suburbs teams (players born 2010, 2011)
- Sessions: 1-2x training per week + 1x weekend game
- Training schedule: Wednesday and/or Sunday (TBC )
- Cost: $350.00 – $750.00
WINTER PROGRAMME – KEY DATES:
Duration: Monday 2 March – Saturday 22 August
Trials: Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 February
Players Selected and notified by: Wednesday 26 February
Programme Begins: Monday 2 March